How to replace ENTER with comma in MS Word

I want to share with you very useful tip I got from my college.
There are cases when you need to generate a comma separated
string for 'IN' clause in a Select statement. For example:

SELECT    *
FROM    SomeTable
WHERE  SomeColumn IN (xxx,yyyy,www,zzzz)

Let`s assume that you have some values separated by Enter,
like this:

42344
32432
54435
45345
43534
45243

This also can be the result of copying some column values
from a select in the SSMS:



















Ok, suppose you copied these values and pasted them in MS Word
document. The quickest way to replace the Enters with commas
is to use Find and Replace option (Ctrl-H)

















Press Ctrl-H and enter the following:






















Now click on "Replace All" button:












Here are some more useful codes you can use:

TAB CHARACTER
Type ^t or type ^9

ANY DIGIT
Type ^#


ANY LETTER
Type ^$


You can see more codes here

Note: All this above can be also done in SSMS by using Regular Expressions:
See my post about it.
P.S: do you know the way how to do this in Notepad?
I think it is not possible , because the "Replace" dialog box
in Notepad does not work with non-printing characters.
I will be glad to know if I am wrong.